Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Dr. Jyotiranjan Gudia’s Memorable Evening at Balimela Barrage During Vishwakarma Puja


Dr. Jyotiranjan Gudia at Balimela barrage on 17th September 2026. 

 After completing my examination duty at Balimela College of Science & Technology, Balimela, I came to know that Vishwakarma Puja (Vishwakarma Jayanti) was being celebrated nearby.
As the Balimela Barrage is just a few minutes' walk from the college, I decided to visit the place. I walked towards the barrage and within a short time, reached there. The atmosphere was lively, with many people gathered to celebrate the auspicious occasion.
Mr. Khageswar Nath, Dr. Uma Shankar Sethi, Judistir Bisoi, Dr. Jyotiranjan Gudia, Dr. Rama Chandra Krisani


One of the most beautiful sights was the beautifully decorated idol of Lord Vishwakarma. The devotion of the people and the festive surroundings created a peaceful and joyful atmosphere.
It was a simple visit, but a memorable one. After a day of examination duty, spending some time at the barrage and witnessing the Vishwakarma Puja celebrations made the evening special.
A short walk, a beautiful view, and a memorable experience at Balimela Barrage.
Dr. Jyotiranjan Gudia at Balimela on 17th September 2026. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments